Next course: to be announced!
The introductory course Basic 3 will be composed of a complex system of stages with emphasis not only on acquiring new skills and technical concepts, but also on their engagement in academic projects.
The course will follow a complex and complete process: Idea - Concept - Drawing - Object - Essay.
The course will include:
- Introductory notions of projection drawing and ideas for jewelry design.
- The concept of mind-mapping and its use in the creative process.
- New technical topics (using mixed techniques and alternative materials) with the purpose of producing complex objects, with a conceptual and semantic content, but also from a technical standpoint.
- The possibility to choose from several proposed themes, a theme that will be used both during the work and in the final essay.
|10 days||Monday - Friday||460 Euro||David Sandu|
|70 hours||10:00 - 17:00||Andreia Popescu|
Prerequisite: to be a graduate of Basic 1 and Basic 2.
* This course will have a final essay as a main condition for graduating.
** VAT not included.